The IRA Financial Trust Difference
The IRA Financial Trust Company was founded by tax attorneys who worked at some of the largest law firms in the world, including White & Case LLP and Dewey and LeBoeuf LLP, and have helped over 12,000 clients Self-Direct their retirement funds through their ownership in the IRA Financial Group LLC.
IRA Financial Trust Company is a regulated financial institution that is made up of retirement tax specialists committed to helping you make Self-Directed retirement investments quickly while minimizing annual fees.
The IRA Financial Trust Advantage
- One low annual fee
- No transaction or annual account asset fees
- Our Northern Trust Company relationship
- IRA Financial Group has helped over 12,000 clients establish Self-Directed retirement accounts totaling nearly 4 billion dollars since 2010
- Work with Self-Directed IRA experts
- Experience our Continuing Retirement Education (CRE) Platform
- Invest in what you know and understand from the comfort of a local bank
- Specializing in Checkbook Control Self-Directed IRAs
Establish a Self-Directed IRA or a Self-Directed IRA LLC with Checkbook Control with retirement experts who can help you navigate all the IRS rules and regulations while leveraging the reassurance of Northern Trust, a global banking leader for over 125 years.
The retirement experts at IRA Financial Trust will help you establish your Self-Directed IRA or Checkbook Control IRA in minutes. We are the nation’s first IRA custodian that has established an application process specifically for the Checkbook Control IRA LLC. Once your new Self-Directed IRA account has been established with IRA Financial Trust, we will assist you in rolling over your current retirement funds or make IRA contributions to your account. All rollover and IRA contributions will be held with the Northern Trust, where they will receive FDIC protection of up to $250,000, before they are invested in traditional or alternative assets at the client’s direction.
Getting started is quick and easy.
Work with IRA Financial Trust and Northern Trust to establish your Self-Directed IRA or Checkbook IRA account today!